"A shackled Holmes did not react as the charges were read. At one point, Holmes, his hair still dyed orange-red, leaned over to speak with one of his lawyers and furrowed his brow. When the judge asked him if he was OK with postponing a hearing so his team could have time to prepare, he said softly: ‘Yeah.’"
Source: Albuquerque Journal
Tagged as: james holmes. court hearing. court. behavior. newspaper. newspaper article.
- thoughtsofabooknerd likes this
- spaceage-crystals likes this
- shmaug likes this
- jambesdecuir reblogged this from analyticalholmes
- serbian-psycho likes this
- yettimo16 reblogged this from analyticalholmes
- magapplepie reblogged this from analyticalholmes
- magapplepie likes this
- analyticalholmes posted this